Information that is possibly collected: Information collected during the registration process is used to verify your identity for online bidding and payment processing. Information we collect may include:
- Your name, email address, mailing address, country location, zip code, telephone number, and date of birth.
- Any password or other login credentials you create as part of the account set-up process as it pertains to GC5 Auctions bidding.
- Your credit card or debit card number and any other payment information used to complete a purchase. Our payment processor, Square saves and retains your payment information on their servers. GC5 Auctions does not have access to the complete credit card information on our servers.
- Your Website activity, including, but not limited to, any favorite auction items that you identify, all items you have bid on through the Website, and all purchases you have completed with us.
- Any other information you voluntarily provide when you contact us through the Website that may identify you or allow online or offline contact with you.
How does GC5 Auctions use my information?
- We reserve the right to contact you to make you aware of and information about upcoming or current auctions or events.
- Payment processing
- Bidding notices, including invoices.
Sharing of Information: GC5 Auctions does not share your personal information with any additional parties unless required by law or government investigation.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact email@example.com.